Friday, November 1, 2013

The First Pre-Natal Check-up :: Pregnancy Story 101

So I told you the day we found that I am pregnant. It was Friday and husband just came from a graveyard shift. He was sleeping for 2 hours when I woke him to show the pregnancy test result. Me, being always the excited one, wanted to go that day to an OB to confirm the news. But husband told me na hindi na nya kaya, he's too sleepy and too tired. So we decided that a day after will be the D-day.

So the next day, after attending a funeral in the morning, we went to the OB. Dra. May Hipolito was very friendly. I guess OB needs to be like that because most Moms especially the first-timers were makulit. I also think that OB is the friendliest doctor in the field of medicine. ΓΌ So she did not need to take a test pa as I took a test at home na. I just had a problem remembering the first day of  my last menstruation lang. I know it's the first week of the month, between 5 to 9 but I can't remember yung mismong araw. So I said, August 5, the OB checked the calendar and told me I'm 6 weeks pregnant, yey!!!

Then she gave me a pregnancy book. I love this, it's a notebook where your OB can put a record of your every check-ups. Plus, it's really really helpful din because inside are the tips for soon to be moms, like if they have morning sickness, cravings, and how Moms can manage throughout their pregnancy.

This made me feel really pregnant... :-)

And freebies.. I love freebies. :-)


2 Anmum Milks + Folic Acid vitamins

And then its time for our first ultrasound. And boy, oh boy, we were excited!

Our first glance to our baby! :-)


I know it still showed nothing, just a gestational sac and tiny yolk sac. I had ultrasound din to check if may problem sa uterus and ovary ko. Or they can check din if possible ectopic pregnancy. The doctor couldn't detect a heart beat at that time. She said it was just too small and that I should come back in a week or two. She also said everything appeared to be developing normally and I looked more like I was in my fifth week not 6 weeks. So yehey!!! The Husband and I were very happy.

Now we need to be back after a month for the second pre-natal check-up. We're excited! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Sis! Bakit ako walang freebies na Anmum? Nyahahaha..

    http://celerhinaaubrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kaya ko nga natikman ung mango flavor, kasama sa freebies un. Kung di siguro un free, chocolate bibilhin ko, hehe. May freebies din akong na-receive eh, from Anmum site. Nag-take lang ako ng Folate Test tapos may free ka ng Vanilla Mango, ung tig-100++, pinakamaliit ata un.

      Delete
    2. nagtake din ako ng anmum folate test wala naman akong freebie!! Hahahahahaha!!! Kainis yun ah! :) Ako anmum plain lang lagi. Ayaw ni boyfriend ng chocolate dahil baka daw masama kay baby ang chocolate. Buset diba??

      Delete
    3. ay ganun, eh kaya nga ko nga-take ng folate test dahil sa free, hehe. 2 weeke lang ni-deliver na nila.

      ayoko na nga ng Anmum eh, iniisip ko na lang si baby, nakakasawa din. eh ayoko na itry ang plain (ndi ko pa sya nata-try ever) kasi sa chocolate lang nagsasawa na ko.

      Delete