Saturday, November 2, 2013

Heartbeat ♥ :: Pregnancy Story 101

So eto ng pinakahihintay naming araw... hearing our baby's heartbeat ♡.

I was on my 9th week and it was my 2nd pre-natal check-up. Sa satellite clinic kami ng Medicard near our place nagpapacheck-up. So since clinic lang sya, kelangan naka-schedule in advance ang transvaginal ultrasound. Wala silang ultrasound pag Saturday. They wanted me to schedule ng Tuesday but since The Husband and I can't wait no more, pumunta kami ng Medical Center Imus, one of the nearest hospital around our area.

Then we waited ng 2 hours for our turn. Since I have no OB on that hospital, radiologist lang ang mag-u-ultrasound sakin. We requested na lang to hear our baby's heartbeat. Medyo nahirapan pa nga silang hanapin si baby, and syempre kinabahan naman ako, When I noticed na parang ang tagal naman ni ate. I asked the nurse, "Ate, anong problema?" And she told me, "Nagtatago kasi si baby, ma'am." Natahimik na 'ko pero medyo paranoid na mga thoughts ko.

And then they found our baby..

I called The Husband so he can see. Di pa nga pinarinig ng radiologist yung heartbeat the first time, kelangan pa nilang ulitin.

So The Husband saw the baby again, and we heard the heartbeat..

Our baby with the heartbeat, 163bpm ü



Our little jellybean! ü
(Sorry, sa tabinging picture, best ko na ng pag-i-scan yan, tabingi din kasi ung print ng ultrasound scan.)

We did hear a  strong heartbeat, I was surprised how fast it was. Pero nothing beats the feeling. It was amazing, magical even. I was ecstatic and relieved. I saw The Husband looking at me, smiling with both of his eyebrows up. You imagine what I'm saying? He's like that when he's happy.

So some of my doubts were gone, a little actually. But still, I found comfort, knowledge and confidence knowing that i was actually carrying our child. Hearing it for the first time was very moving. It gave me that reassurance that i was really living for two and that my first child was developing right inside of me. It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. :-)

Now I just can't wait to feel our baby move inside of me. Naiinggit na ko sayo Aubrey! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment