Sunday, April 13, 2014

We're Having a Baby Girl!

Oh, yes, bring on the pink, because we're having a girl! :-)

It was on my 20-week ultrasound when we learned that, I know sobrang late na tong post ko, 34 weeks na ko now, lol! Medyo alangan pa nga si OB that time, maaga pa daw to know; and it was only if the baby was in the right position. Si Husband din tuloy medyo nag-alangan.

Pero if you know how enthusiastic, makulit and mapilit I am, syempre pinilit ko si Husband, galit galitan pa ko. I said "e di kung hindi makita ung gender ni baby pa-ultrasound ulit tayo". Aside from knowing the baby's gender syempre gusto ko din makita kung kumusta na sya at kung healthy ba sya. So the husband said, okay let's do this!

I remember being so excited to see our baby up on the screen and saw how our baby grew from her 10-week ultrasound. The OB checked the baby's head, brain, face, going down to the heart, spine, kidneys, umbilical cord, check, check, check! With every word, I was giggling, our baby is so malikot.

Mejo tumagal pa ng ilang minutes when we got a definite answer. We are absolutely having a girl.



I actually thought that our baby is a boy -and it turned out to be a girl, my mommy intuition was wrong, lol!

I know Husband is very very happy, he really wanted a girl. Responsible daw pag girl ang panganay, which I agree because I am the eldest in our family. I remember the Husband grinning with her 2 eyebrows going up and down. That's how he is when he's happy. Hmmph, aayaw ayaw pa sya nung una, hahaha.

Though I thought that our baby is a boy, sobrang happy pa din ako to know that I'll have a daughter. I am not actually a fan of baby pink, but I love hot pink! Purple! Tutus! And doll shoes! And now I have an excuse to buy them all! :-)

And you know what's the best part of our ultrasound? It's seeing our baby yawn! Oh I'm telling you, it's the cutest, and I so love it. Dapat pala ni-video ko. Isipin mo na lang if I'm so happy and excited about a little yawn, imagine how much I'll melt when I hold and touch her na. I can't wait.. 4 weeks to go!

So happy to experience this first-time mom's greatest blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment